Tuesday, May 03, 2005

oh say can you see....

Just thought I'd get patriotic.. in a Global sense you understand... 'cos I watched the SBS program on space finance!- and I think I'll have to join in with Cotard Syndrome's author (blog http://cotardssyndrome.blogspot.com/) with lashings of mood altering chemicals to numb myself enough to rush into the front yard waving my US flag with a cheery expression for the cameras.. Sccccarry sh..t..
They own eveything! My yard's not my own, my numberplate can be photographed from SPACE... my reading can be monitored if outside... HELP! Sky lab accidentally dropped in Western Australia, Pine Gap lease negotiations changed our Government.. The country in which I allegedly am a paticipant in democratic government has a government that does whatever it likes.
How do you not notice these things that's what I want to know. ?
Someone needs to give lessons in shopping, and working to create money to shop and watching 'reality' tv so's you don't notice what is really happening.

2 Comments:

Blogger miss wendy said...

Hey Dan, So lovely to hear from you!! How's the ACT? Chilly I'd imagine.. you still planning to come up to the warmth ~ weather and greeting?- 'cos that'd be great. Thanks for dropping by ;-)

5:56 AM  
Blogger Mrs Robot said...

Oh, hey Dan! Yes, having your friends online is very convenient indeed.

As for your post, miss wendy:

[inserts fngers in ears]
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home