Saturday, November 04, 2006

well I read recently in my cards of destiny that I need to 'listen deeply'...

so I heard my cousin today say that she actually reads this blogg ... and is bored with the images - so just for you- I went to my Uncle's 80th birthday today up the coast ( which you know because you were there;)- I lurve my family- they are audacious, they are down to earth, they are unlimited in their view of what life has on offer- they're smart, but not in an"I'm so cool" way. More in a grounded "let's just get on with life" kind of attitude. So therefore I am very glad I am part of this family. Which is probably a good thing because then I am not part of someone else's family - like a jigsaw piece, I only fit in that puzzle. It took me a while to figure that out. I got lots of hugs that warm your heart, like a loving fluid that begins in the other person's heart and spreads through your whole body- no "A" frame hugging going on there- it's a soul and sinew affair.
And lots of lovely younger people who are well nurtured and supported to discover themselves and porvided with support, stability and love without being encouraged to be 'precious' in any way. Robust, creative, intelligent young beings.
So it was a lovely day although I had a little hissy fit on the way up there- too much rain, fog, backwash from trucks. In my 1/2 cm-off-the-ground car. Goodness knows what I was thinking buying such a car in Brisbane. Although it is very cheeky to complain about rain in Queensland because we need the water.
I collect water from the gutter over the carports when it rains. Have huge plastic buckets on wheels. I left one out before going up the coast and when I returned it had filled so a neighbour had swapped it for another of my empty ones - I felt so chuffed. The buckets crowd the carport so I get nervous that other unit dwellers will be annoyed so it's lovely when they join in. So washing day tomorrow. I wait for it to rain now before I wash so I can use rain water. Then the used washing water gets saved and put down the cistern. There is some hard working water in this flat. I just can't reconcile putting drinkable water down the cistern. It takes lots of carting and storing but I like using water as sensibly as possible.
Egg salad sandwiches for dinner. My Aunty sent me off home with them- how 'noice' is that. Plus she walked me to the car with a big umbrella. I couldn't find my umbrella so I had used my dashboard mat to cover myself to stay dry to get into the house. Quite effective really. The mat was actually from the bathroom. I didn't need it there anymore so until I could get a dash-mat I thought it may as well be used in the car and of course it's been there for a long time now. Saving the dashboard from the sun in all it's purple terry toweling splendour. Ah well- as riveting as my liaising with the weather and bath mats no doubt is for you I need to leave the computer and move around to get the circulation going again. "Let's hope it gets to the brain" you cry- "now, now, can't be expecting too much".

2 Comments:

Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for scrap cars caboolture

1:46 AM  
Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
car wreckers sydney

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home