Sunday, November 19, 2006

mad as a cut snake

holey moley... just too too busy- started to negotiate to get my patio renovated (tarted up would be the architectural term I believe) months ago and finally decided on the person to do the job. Months later.... he came, he did the roof, he left, he came back and talked a lot and did a small task- this was then the norm until I feel ready to scream- "just go away"-
I had an accrediation at work- that's when 4 people get to watch dvd's of my work and comment over a 3 hour period. .. so that was fun :-0
They said very good things but it was just so stressful.
I don't get to say whether they have come up with what they promised- and I'd have a word or two to say about that.
New car tyres, car serivced, pushbike repaired, 17 hours painting lattice.... blue.. that's 'boatshed blue' I could show you some by taking a photo of my face or my shoes.. my hands- perhaps my lungs - I am sure I inhaled enough to coat my lungs...
Off to drive to Sydney tomorrow-- 13 hours over two days to go to a conference and visit relatives and friends - to the south coast of New South Wales and then to Canberra via Cooma.
so I'd best get going 'cos I need to go and collect my pushbike from the shop-
Talk to you from Syndey - unless the patio guy has murdered me for being difficult or I have been killed on the road as my two Aunties predict. "You know the longer you spend on the road the more likely it is you will be in an accident"... Trying to be helpful but I'd never considered worrying on that account- I had enough to concentrate on already really!! Tired, spent, exhausted but not of you of course! Just the non-virtual world. It's good to have the two to bounce between really - everyone needs at least two worlds. Wendy world is spinning out of control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home