Wednesday, June 01, 2005

step slowly away from the computer

I haven't turned it on for a few days.. I have been good -have been doing my marking.. so difficult to decide why one is 'better ' than another if they are all good!! .. The trials and tribulations of a high class lifestyle..

I mean high class- not fleeing my own country (that'll be after the students recieve their results!)-or just being able to turn the tap on for water...
If only there could be a procrastination Olympics.. I am in training, puff, puff, another minute managed....
ah well, back to it.. this was just to change the screen topic ... Just noticed when posting on Miss S's blogg http://suburbansafari.blogspot.com/ that underneath the post it says "Choose an Identity"..... makes you think doesn't it!.. ok well it made me think...

and Hey Vettie.. Congrats on the manuscript being in the post... WELL DONE... legend.. go on you know you are, arms up "Rocky" style... Did you have a look at the brisbane river as noted by Ms S on the above mentioned blogg May 22? Go on it's good .. it may encourage a trip .. come on swap coasts for a while, now's good! Cooler here, no rain, .... Come on down (well over)..

Am meeting M tomorrow - after my LAST 2 classes for semester and we are going to a GREAT little shop I stumbled on while off to the movies on Sat to see The Upside of Anger.. great shop. you'd love it, very reasonably priced quite unusual but beautiful items.. a lamp with a shade made of glass pieces that look like they have come from a broken wind screen all wired together to form a pyramid.. I LOVE light reflection through glass or on water.

Come on Wend,walk away from that screen... or we'll have to unplug you, how would that look? Blogging unplugged ..? would that be A BOOK?.. like WRITING.. like PAPER?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Robot said...

Y'know, during a series of electrical storms some months ago, the fear of having My Friend The PC explode motivated me to unplug it for a time. Keen to blog, I wrote the post of the day by hand. It did feel very strange at first, but now it's my preferred mode. Go on -- try it! You can write in the park! On the bus! At the cafe! Magnifique!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Mrs Robot said...

Tsk, tsk! You're neglecting your blogamaton duties, miss wendy.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home