Friday, December 23, 2005

The B... Is back

I am not a great fan of 'alien' the movie but I love the one line that heads this blogg post... phew this blogging is like a relationship, I stopped posting and what happened.. ?? Locked out that's what! Had to go through many hoops to return. Life's been busy- I've had two friends dump me - as well as my blog site, although at least the site responds to interaction about the decision
I ended a teaching semester, begun a new job, which is based in two offices north and south of the Brisbane river. The workplace seems friendly which in itself is a little frightening after the few workplaces I have been in in the last few years.. can it be trusted?
So it's chrismas eve.. I love Christmas.. I like the holiday idea, that everyone is at it at the same time. I love stocking up, getting ready and then riding on the preparation.. Having a domestic tasks free zone. A friend from Melbourne is coming to Brisvegas this evening and my possibly best (only!) friend arrives next week to visit so Happy happy happy I am (as Yoda might well put it) Wishes to the one or two people who may stumble here to practice ignoring me actively for a safe, serene, peaceful time over the holidays.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Mac said...

Hey Miss W! I hope you had a great holiday with your best bud. Happy New Year to you and all the Wagga Waggans! (a little bit late!)

-mac

7:28 PM  
Blogger miss wendy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:38 AM  
Blogger miss wendy said...

Hey Guys, thanks for visiting.. I removed the previous post 'cos I made a spelling mistake and didn't know how to change it..
Happy Holidays and new year to you too jeff.. hope it was fun. W)

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home