Friday, September 02, 2005

I feel better now!

This is the musical refrain from a health benifits add in Brisbane..It's amazing what reducing the number of impossible tasks does for one's well being! Even with the water pipe bursting in the units so there is no water... all is calm, I think about New Orleans and give thanks that I can still GET water from close by. I remember reading on Suzette's blogg about a point where she looked back over previous posts and had a revelation regarding the general flavour that had been expressed. I am finding that over my years in Brisbane.. Feeling like I am finally sane ..It's weird how one can get so far away from what is recognisable as usual behaviour and just learn to adjust to the weirdness..
River fire is on in Brisbane tomorrow evening when we spend tax dollars on explosives and create toxic fumes so we can watch pretty colours in the sky and relfected in the river... and F111'sdo afly by forno good reason- just so's we can see if they are working..Like a child taking toys out of the cupboard.. and I'll be there watching )

3 Comments:

Blogger Grantley said...

Miss Wendy. I just discovered that you left a comment on a blog that I haven't posted to in a long time. I haven't given up on it, I just, well I don't know... I was doing other things. Anyway. Thank you for noticing. I have entries backed up for the blog "Keeping the Boy Entertained," I just haven't entered them.

btw

I find myself in such a situation as your blog describes quite often. I will look around and realize that I am taking part in some activity that ultimately I disagree with, but it may be fun and everyone I know may be there. What'ya gonna do?

1:04 PM  
Blogger sarahfisch said...

ROCK ON MIZ W!

(I am channelling my inner 13-year-old boy just for you.)

12:51 AM  
Blogger miss wendy said...

grantley.. thanks for comment..glad to know this happens to others! .. and possibly the way you have sugggested.. gently is to lighten up!! great idea,
and Ms F.. thanks so much for channeling onto my site, betcha he's cute! You are a hoot! (that's a good thing)

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home